Google+

Geeks Con is Coming! ...San Diego? Pfft! This one's BETTER! Smaller! Cooler! Cheaper! Less Sweaty!

The Geeks Con is the coolest little comic-con you will find! Featuring:

*INDIE CREATORS SELLING THEIR GOODS!
*EXCLUSIVE GEEKS-CON ARTWORK!
*ARTISTS SKETCHES and LIVE ART JAM WALL!!
*GEEKS TRIVIA CONTEST WITH PRIZES!!!
*MUSIC and FUN!!

and....I'll be there, too! -- Along with some of the coolest cartoonists I've ever had the chance to meet. Including:

The unstoppable Ted Seko
Ghettomation guru Jim Lujan
Man vs. Art's Raul Aguirre Jr.
Javier Hernandez (El Muerto)
Rafael Navarro (Sonambulo)
Michael "Cartoon Flophouse" Aushenker

...and a bunch of other cartoonists, but I don't know the other guys so I can't vouch for 'em. Just kidding...that was a bad "Fargo" reference. I'm sure they're totally cool!


Get a sketch! Buy some cool stuff! Check out some one-of-a-kind artwork! Meet some really cool creators! And....No SAN DIEGO COMIC CON HASSLE :)

FREE! FREE! FREE!
Fun for all ages!
Saturday, June 19th
from noon till closing!

Saturday, June 19, 2010
12:00pm - 10:00pm
at GEEKS Comics,
6747 Greenleaf Ave. (Cross streets: Philedelphia /Greenleaf)
Whittier, CA
For more info contact Sal at GEEKSComics,
562 - 696 - 9393

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, if I actually lived anywhere near this, I'd be the first person there, eating up all the great artwork. Too bad I live all the way in the East Coast. Sigh. I'm so jealous because the West Coasters get all the good stuff, animation and comics wise.

Raul Aguirre Jr. said...

This is going to be one helluva cartoon shindig, hootenanny, and event! Thanks for the plug Sherm!

Severin said...

Sounds good! I'll bring a girl and a wallet.